Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Corn Starch, Pork Protein Isolate, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Brewers Dried Yeast, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Powdered Cellulose, Iodized Salt, Taurine, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Beet Pulp, Locust Bean Gum, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Carrageenan, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, L-Tryptophan, Beta-Carotene.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
Growth - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat
||Growth less than months
||Growth 4 to 6 months
||Growth 7 to 12 months and pregnancy
|1 lb (0,5 kg)
|2 lb (0,9 kg)
|3 lb (1,4 kg)
||1 1/4 Cans
|4 lb (1,8 kg)
||1 5/8 Cans
||1 1/3 Cans
|5 lb (2,3 kg)
||1 7/8 Cans
||1 1/2 Can
||1 1/4 Cans
|10 lb (4,5 kg)
||2 2/3 Cans
|15 lb (6,8 kg)
||2 3/4 Cans
Hill’s™ Science Diet™ Kitten Liver & Chicken Entrée is formulated to meet nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growing kittens and gestating or lactating adult female cats.